1. Performance Mopar Club, operates this web site. PMC regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
2. Registration. You may be required to register in order to be granted access to certain services and/or products at this web site. At the time of registration, you may be prompted by one of our online forms to provide certain personal information to us, including your name, company name, and email address, etc (“Registration Data”).
3. Registration Data. We use Registration Data to send you information about our club and services and to keep you informed.
5. IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. PMC will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
6. Referers. A Referer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from. You will not be personally identified from this information.
8. Other Web Sites and Links. This web site contains links to other web sites, and affiliates may also have links on this web site and/or provide links to this web site. Please note that the privacy practices of those other web sites and affiliates are not covered by this Privacy Statement, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites or affiliates. You should be careful to review any privacy policies of such web sites or affiliates.
9. Modification of Privacy Statement By PMC. PMC reserves the right to change or update this Privacy Statement at any time.